You will need (per serving):
- 2 slices of bread.
- 5ml vegetable oil.
- A bit of butter
- A bit of non-strong mustard
- 2-3 slices of cheese.
- 3 pieces of cooked chicken pieces.
- Turn on pan to full temperature
- Heat oil until sizzling
- Fit the two slices of bread into the oil in the pan
- Add the chicken to the pan, somewhere where there is space.
- Flip the bread after 15-30 seconds, sometime when the bread is crisp golden!
- When bread is flipped, add cheese to pan.
- After 15 seconds put cheese on a plate.
- When bread is completely crisp golden (around 15-30 seconds), pick up and put on plate.
- Quickly spread mustard all over the right slice of bread.
- Then quickly add the cheese, and then the chicken to the left slice of bread.
- Put the right slice on top of the left slice.
- Spread some butter on top as quick as you can, so the heat will melt it. (If you feel like it you can do this step in the frying pan.)