Hey. I'm David, an experienced software engineer with a strong passion for technical and theoretical research, ranging from software architecture and crypto technology, to programming language design and original economic research.
- Maynooth University — Bachelor of Science, Computational Thinking (2 years remaining)
- Computer Science, Pure Mathematics and Philosophy (Accelerated Degree)
- Crypto Technology & Economics (2020-present)
- Software Engineering & Architecture (2018-present)
- Programming & Software Development (2012-2017)
- DLT Capital Ireland (2021-present)
- Full-Stack Developer (2021)
- Senior SE (2022-present)
- McDonald's Crew Member (2022-present)
- JiroPlay (BETA) (2017-2020)
- Temporarily abandoned.
- A proof-of-concept gaming platform where your phone acts like a virtual controller and your laptop/tablet acts like a virtual console.
- Takes advantage of WebRTC communication to reduce latency and server infrastructure needed.
- This was just a fun project and so the sample games are not high-quality.
- Knows issues: The platform does not work as reliably over hotspots, mobile data, public WiFi and in locations with firewall limitations. It is preferable for everyone to be on the same LAN network and to ensure that direct LAN communication is not blocked. There may be connection issues on older devices.
- Condensis (2022-present)
- Software tools and services in the crypto space.
Website by David P. Callanan